If you are a former state contestant who is now in college, please contact Aja Birch to discuss scholarships disbursement.

Please note that you must either request your scholarships be sent to your school or request an extension within one year of high school graduation.

Download the MSDOTeen Scholarship Disbursement/Extension Application.